Welcome to Our Blog Dudes

Hi dudes,

Once again I welcome you to Alumni of Vijay Public School blog.

We all studied under a same umbrella VPS. After passing out SSC we have moved in different places, different colleges. Some of our mates are in touch with some mates and some other to some other.

Most of the friends stay in Hyderabad but never meet. It’s not our fault but the situation didn’t demand that we have to meet and get connected.

This blog does big things (some feel this is simple things) like connecting the mates of our batch, post the upcoming and past events of friends. I will be sharing memorable moments at my knowledge.  But we all have to play a big role in connecting to every friend of ours.

 I have started our first step by a creating a blog and now it’s time to you all the dudes to join and share the things and let know so that I can post.

I hope you are with me and reach to the friends who never meet after 10th.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Well done buddy that's the spirit.......keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gud Seenu... nice step... Lets keep this blog up and alive... - Rahul Bhaskarwar

    ReplyDelete