10th section A - Real hero's of School ???


Section A as always filled with intelligent, talented students. They are the mighty for the school and from whom school always expected, nothing but the RANKS. 

I think for a long years Bhanu was the class Leader.  And still as a leader he shared photos, which many of you don’t have.

In school days I always felt 10th section A always has priority rather than other section.  Examples are many but defining them makes weird discussion. Just go on saying All is Well.

In the group photo you can see my favourite Mr. Kanakadri sir. Who taught maths in better way and always love to here his class. Explaining a mathematic problem with humour  I really loved it. He assigned me duty to clean the black board before he enter the class. Thinking of it it would be funny now.

In the last pic I can see a stupid sir who always put an eye on students things. He acquire them and never gives back. Many have lost pens but I can remember srujan pen  in VII class (I don’t remember the name of the pen but it is ink and famous pen in those days) which he seen always in sir hands rather than his. Keeping all aside he teaches well.

 I think few of you missing in the group photo. where were they?? (playing cricket especially revanth, ramana in backyard). Class leader repsponsibility is to keep together and get a snap.  Missing people just kick him .. :P

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. yeah u r right Cnu. I have to jump n kick our class leader for not informing me abt the photo session. Unfortunately I went to my home on that day which I regret till today. Anyway Its nice to see all our friends in one photo, Thanks to my gr8 friend Bhanu. Hey Can anybody tell who is that guy flanking right to UdayBhasker in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhanu..Its Kranthi who is right to Uday in the first photo...Great work ra biscuit...Besides Kanakadri and Kishore Sirs
    Will awlways remember our correspondent Prabha Mam who used to break or throw our cricket bats whenever we try to play...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any also I remember she did not allow us to play cricket tournament in 10th class, in place of us 9th class played tournament and those guys lost in the first round and came back.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. seenu ga nee anandam kosam ra... not at all real heroes.....

    ReplyDelete